Will there Be a hajime no ippo 4 ? & if so what's the next arc? & what's the arc going to be about ?

I've been waiting along time for Hajime ippo season 4 the anime Has brought so much inspiration & Joy to me & not just me but all the fans out there I really love this anime show & I was just curious as to if we're even going to be getting a season 4 of Hajime Ippo anime ? I miss that show so... show more I've been waiting along time for Hajime ippo season 4 the anime Has brought so much inspiration & Joy to me & not just me but all the fans out there I really love this anime show & I was just curious as to if we're even going to be getting a season 4 of Hajime Ippo anime ? I miss that show so much & yes I know the voice actor of Coach is died but I'm sure they can find other voice Actors to replace him I know it's going to be hard to find a replacement to The voice actor of Coach but as they say the show must go on :"( btw R.I.P Coach. So yeah that's my question will there ever be a season 4 of Hajime No ippo ? Season 2 & 3 came out years later so why can't the same happen for season 4 ? I heard rumors that the Creator said something about wanting to sell The Hajime No Ippo Mangas first before he decides to proceed on through with the anime but not sure if those rumors are true or what not :( ? Some one please fill me in on the latest update info please !!!
1 answer 1