Does this text message sound like I'm being broken up with? What do you think?

Text from guy: "Honestly I'm afraid of commitment and it ruins the feeling for meLike I keep thinking I've found a good match then I realize it's distracting me from what I want to accomplish Not that it's a bad thing I enjoy itBut I'm a afraid to get tied down because of stuff like... show more Text from guy: "Honestly I'm afraid of commitment and it ruins the feeling for meLike I keep thinking I've found a good match then I realize it's distracting me from what I want to accomplish
Not that it's a bad thing
I enjoy itBut I'm a afraid to get tied down because of stuff like thisHaving to explain myself It's like I'm required to explain why I'm not addressing someone as often when it's not required of me from anyone elseBut I get it though,It's what comes with a relationship I don't blame you.I just feel like I move through life better as a lone wolf
I just like being alone.Like honestly the that feeling of love feels like a distraction to me
It's so enticing It makes me wanna do everything for that person
And it makes me not care about any of my dreams
It makes me feel like I have something new to care about
Like always having to make sure I'm keeping my biggest fan happy.
And I want to be able to do that
But I'm so steeped in getting my life on the right track ,there is no way I could have both remain healthy
And as mean as it sounds this career path I've chosen out weighs even my own family.
Everybody wants to continue there legacy by saving money and passing there DNA to there kids
That's all second hand fake humble bullshit to me.
That's not how I want to be remembered
I want my last named stamped into the minds of society
I dont wanna wait for my kids to do what I wished I did
I want my kids to know what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it"