Star blazers english dub all episodes dvd?

my dad s favorite cartoon as a kid was star blazers, and i think buying him the whole show would be one of the best things for fathers day. we dont have any dvds of it and i dont want to be cheap and pirate the show unless i absolutely have to. i looked around online and i cant find anything that would suffice.... show more my dad s favorite cartoon as a kid was star blazers, and i think buying him the whole show would be one of the best things for fathers day. we dont have any dvds of it and i dont want to be cheap and pirate the show unless i absolutely have to.

i looked around online and i cant find anything that would suffice. would anyone here know where i can find the whole show in english dub on dvd? i can imagine this would be pricey, but im willing to pay with the 56$ i have in my wallet. i cant go over 60$ unless i absolutely have to. i will not go over 100$, but it would be nice to know if such a thing exists so i can later get my hands on it. thanks in advance
1 answer 1