Help me find anime to watch this summer?

I usually watch romance/shoujo anime, but lately I've been kinda stuck. I'm willingly to try anything, as long as it's not really absract/metaphorical *cough* mawaru penguindrum *cough*. I'm not really a fan of heavy fanservice unless its hentai or something. Yuri, yaoi, and even maybe hentai are... show more I usually watch romance/shoujo anime, but lately I've been kinda stuck. I'm willingly to try anything, as long as it's not really absract/metaphorical *cough* mawaru penguindrum *cough*. I'm not really a fan of heavy fanservice unless its hentai or something. Yuri, yaoi, and even maybe hentai are fine.

I also have a bad habit of watching some of an anime then completely forgetting about it, so if you find anything in my MAL that I should pick up again please tell me!

Here is the link to my severely neglected MAL-https://myanimelist.net/animelist/StarrySora

if you're feeling extra nice, could you tell me a brief summary of the anime/why you liked it?

Thanks in advance