Water hammer resolve experts only need answer .?

Where in the uk can you get free expert advice in writing onljne or by phone or both about the simple resolve of above mentioned .i have studied this issue for 19months but need an expert on my side to back up what im saying nd stating as im having serious issues with local authority who have sent so many"... show more Where in the uk can you get free expert advice in writing onljne or by phone or both about the simple resolve of above mentioned .i have studied this issue for 19months but need an expert on my side to back up what im saying nd stating as im having serious issues with local authority who have sent so many" experts "and im dyill hearing the banging thudding every time my neighbour uses their water taps or washing maching ect .ive recorded this noise on my phkne and play the recorded noise back through a very loud speaker to highlight this thudding .i know how to put air back in the system i know fitting arresters can help i know pressure reducing valves can help .i know air chambers can get cloged up with dirt ect .my local authority has never drained any pipes or water tanks in 19months please help me and back me up on what they must do to resolve this many thanks .
2 answers 2