How can I get rid of bed bugs?

Last year may I started getting bitten it weren't till June me and my mom found 3 dead bed bugs in my room. We called environmental health and had to wait till September for him to spray. The third time he come out to spray he couldn't understand why we still had them then as he was leaving my neighbour... show more Last year may I started getting bitten it weren't till June me and my mom found 3 dead bed bugs in my room. We called environmental health and had to wait till September for him to spray. The third time he come out to spray he couldn't understand why we still had them then as he was leaving my neighbour next door asked him to go in their house. He went in then came and told us they were infested with them. He booked them in to spray the whole house and ours again as well. They refused him to spray downstairs. Anyway he come out again after this and I was still getting bitten so he sprayed next door the whole house this time. This was about 4 months ago which he has been out again to spray our house not there's. We've been sprayed like 7 or 8 times and next doors been sprayed twice. Now the environment are saying they can't do anything because our neighbours are private landlords. So what I am I supposed to do, I am still writing bitten?
1 answer 1