What shall i do with this landlord?

Am stuck in a situation where i do not know what to do theres about 15 people living next door to me with two new born babies and one lady that is expecting a child. Theyv had bed bugs for quiet some time now and they have made theor way to my house i try to keep the house as clean as possible to try to get rid of... show more Am stuck in a situation where i do not know what to do theres about 15 people living next door to me with two new born babies and one lady that is expecting a child. Theyv had bed bugs for quiet some time now and they have made theor way to my house i try to keep the house as clean as possible to try to get rid of them. I didnt want to tell the councill that they had bed bugs because they will get theor children taken away from them.

Iv contacted the landlord more then 5 times to adress this ptobmem so he can get his house frofeshionally cleaned but every time i call him he said he will get to the problem but never does.

I do not know what to do i could get my house profeshionally cleaned but if the main problem is his house and they ate coming from him i see no point of getting mys done first.