How easy is it to work while travelling the world and still have lots of free time?

I'm looking to go travelling but unfortunately I'm not in a position I can save an awful lot of money, mainly because of my living costs. Moving back in with parents isn't an option at the moment either. So working to support myself as I travel would seem to be the way to go. I know in some places... show more I'm looking to go travelling but unfortunately I'm not in a position I can save an awful lot of money, mainly because of my living costs. Moving back in with parents isn't an option at the moment either. So working to support myself as I travel would seem to be the way to go.

I know in some places (Oz) it's relatively easy to find work but I would plan to travel Asia mainly then South America. Potentially even The States/Canada as well as some of Europe. Any travellers out there that have experience in getting work in these places? I would look at potentially teaching TEFL, how easy is it to find odd jobs as you go to support? I would be open to doing any work really but just want to know if it's a viable option everywhere I'm looking to go. My skills are office based but ideally would not want to be stuck in an office while travelling the world!

Alternatively I would be happy to hear of remote/online based jobs that may be good to look at?

Thanks for answers in advance!