How long does Allegra take to get rid of your allergy symptoms?

Hello everyone, I ve had post nasal drip for about 10 days now. It s disgusting I hate it๐Ÿ˜” I started taking Allegra yesterday and it hasn t relieved any of the symptoms I have. Dry cough, mucus in the throat constantly, sneezing, itchy. Does anyone know how ling it takes or does any one have any advice on how they... show more Hello everyone, I ve had post nasal drip for about 10 days now. It s disgusting I hate it๐Ÿ˜” I started taking Allegra yesterday and it hasn t relieved any of the symptoms I have. Dry cough, mucus in the throat constantly, sneezing, itchy. Does anyone know how ling it takes or does any one have any advice on how they ve gotten rid of post nasal drip? I have no insurance and all I can do at this point is get some help from people who have had it and know how to rid of it. Thank you guys!