Would you read this book?

Okay so I wrote a little book thing I guess and I'm considering doing something with but I don't know. Here's a description: Marrying Ben was the best thing Jeanie Banks ever did. Marrying Ben may have been the only significant thing Jeanie Banks ever did. 19 years after being pregnant, kicked out by... show more Okay so I wrote a little book thing I guess and I'm considering doing something with but I don't know. Here's a description:

Marrying Ben was the best thing Jeanie Banks ever did.

Marrying Ben may have been the only significant thing Jeanie Banks ever did. 19 years after being pregnant, kicked out by her super religious parents, and dropping out of high school, Jeanie is a rich housewife, a class room mom, a member of a book club filled with bitches and questioning her own sanity.

When a tragic car accordant causes Ben to fall into a coma, Jeanie's life is flipped upside down. As all evidence points to foul play, the police lead a full on investigation for the perpetrator, leaving Jeanie in a mess of a situation, questioning every decision she's ever made, and facing the hardest decision of her life.

I'm sorry it's so long but thanks so much to anyone who answers
52 answers 52