Should I call the police on this woman? Please help?

This incident happened on June 2, 2017 I live in Houston, Texas I was outside of the grocery store putting the cart on an empty parking lot because I couldn't find any place to put the cart back. As I was putting the cart in that empty parking space this Middle Eastern lady coincidentally drives in pretty fast. She was so close of hitting me but thank God I wasn't hit. As I sat back in my van I reversed my car, blew my horn and flipped her off. Then I parked my van on the other side because my mom had to shop in a clothing store. She got out of her car and walked to my van knocked on my window and asked me "Did you just flip me off?" I said yes because she was so close of hitting me in the leg. She said "I'm sorry I was on my phone I wasn't paying attention but you need to be nice this is Ramadan". It began to aggravate me to this point that I had to yell at her and I told her that "I didn't walk up and knock on your window and telling you that you need to learn to watch the pedestrians". So by the time we are done talking I told her to get out of my face and she said "Okay I'm calling the police" though I did apologize in the end but she took pictures of my van and I took pictures of her car license plate. Can somebody please tell me do you think judging by this woman's actions do you think this woman must've called the police on me she took multiple pictures of my van's license plate? I'm not worried about police just angry no evidence from both sides.

Favorite Answer

The event has already passed, and you did nothing illegal by the sounds of it. I'd just let it go, and if something legal comes up, then fight it in court.

• Mr.357

I would not call the police. If she didn't call the police, I don't know why you would want to get yourself in trouble for flipping her off.

Neither of you did anything illegal. There is nothing for the police to do.

No, there are no troll police.

No you can't call the police because this incident happened on June 2 which is past also since you stated there is no evidence on both sides then there is no case at all just let it go. However judging by that woman's behavior by walking up to your van and knocking on your window to ask did you just flip me off. Or that woman saying I'm calling the police after you told her to get out of my face she is obviously retarded. If she's retarded enough to take pictures of your van's license plate without an evidence then yes she is retarded by calling the police by showing them your license plate which literally has no evidence. Don't worry about it the laugh is on her she couldn't get the job done and she was most likely humiliated by the police you have every right to tell someone to get out of my face because that's free speech and she was publicly harassing you. That woman realized you're a smart guy and she's dumb hence to show her level of stupidity she was about to call the police. If you recorded her she could've gotten away with a ticket but if she tried to snatch your phone then she can go to jail. But since you weren't there she was pretty much humiliated by the police. And next time she will realize not to walk up on someone who flips her off without an evidence. It is not illegal to flip someone off if she doesn't know then she can go back to the Middle East and become a bomber herself

By reading your other questions (most of them hate related), I would say you are a troll who likes coming here and acting like you are some sort of important person

You are what I say "wrapped up in your own self importance"

She was trying to intimidate you. It is not illegal to flip someone off

she mightve but if you didnt do nothing i wouldnt worry about it

You started this situation. Reacting to what could have happened not what actually did happen.Call the police and tell them what exactly? A woman that I flipped off took pictures of my tag and van? Then what are they going to do besides have a good laugh at you expense? Don't bother with some dumb justification for your behavior. Then I will just think you are more stupid than I already do!