Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology Ā· 3 years ago

Why oh why is my dad such a loon ?

He thinks that the runaways that are never seen again and some missing people are used as satanist sacrifices

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 6
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Never happened. Satanist kidnappings are the lies of Christians

• justintime2 years agoReport

An example of an asker choosing his own opinion as best answer and ignoring the rest.

• 2 years ago

Religion is the cause of so much death, violence and hatred. He isn't the only one who needs curing from religion

• 3 years ago

It's possible

• carla am2 years agoReport

Yes believe satanist because they would never lie it's not right and they are concerned only with the truth? šŸ™„

• 3 years ago

sacrifice is a christian practice. Satanism is against sacrifice

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Ive seen it with my own 2 eyes. But you still, wont believe it!

To you im just some guy who is typing and doesnt know what im talking about.

But when you see it you'll know that what some people have to say is VERY VERY real....even if what they have to say is unpopular or unfavorable....

• 3 years ago

Most are unsolved homicides, kidnapped and victims of sex trafficking among other sorts of crime... but I would be surprised if a small percentage of them are a part of what your dad is talking about... so before you call him crazy, try to do a little research on it.

• 3 years ago

he is trying to protect you from the grim realities of life. be thankful.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Maybe some are. Certainly not all are. But some small percentage of them, that doesn't exactly stretch the bounds of possibility.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Satanic sacrifices happened a lot in the 80's for some reason but not anymore

• 3 years ago

While some runaways and lost people have been victims of some crazy off the wall things. "Satanic sacrifices" don't really happen as often as some people would like to believe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.