Can a girl beat up a guy? Would I win against a guy who's shorter than me? Could I fight back against two guys?

So I was in volleyball practice and these two boys were talking about UFC fighters or something, then one of them said he could beat up Ronda Rousey because of her gender. The other said all women were biologically weaker when it comes to their bodies, but I measured them up and thought I could take them myself.... show more So I was in volleyball practice and these two boys were talking about UFC fighters or something, then one of them said he could beat up Ronda Rousey because of her gender. The other said all women were biologically weaker when it comes to their bodies, but I measured them up and thought I could take them myself. I'm 5'11, while one of the boys was about 5'7 and the other was around 6'3. Tell me, if they both were to attack me, would I be able to go down fighting better than a female at a shorter and regular height? What about the shorter boy? Could I take him down? Bear in mind that I am heavily into kickboxing, making me a bit confident that I could stand my ground for a little while. What do you guys think? Would I be able to put up a good fight against one 17 and one 18 year olddespite being a 16 year old girl?