How much money should you save before moving out of your parents house?

I know I really should not be asking this question, because I am only going into my second year of college this September. I am majoring in IT and this is a typical 4 year Bachelor's program at university. I live in New Jersey and when I land a career after graduating college, I really plan on moving out to a... show more I know I really should not be asking this question, because I am only going into my second year of college this September. I am majoring in IT and this is a typical 4 year Bachelor's program at university. I live in New Jersey and when I land a career after graduating college, I really plan on moving out to a state on the west coast like Washington state where it's cheap to live and I am more of an apartment person, I don't want a house. I am kind of desperate to leave my parents house once I land a job after graduating college. Forget California. everywhere is too expensive to live there, unless I land a decent paying job there. I've only had two working experiences in my life. I've worked at a store during the beginning of my college freshman year for around a month that paid a $8.50 an hour. This summer I am working at a grocery store that is paying me $8.75 an hour and they will raise me to $10 an hour this week. I am not sure if I want to work during the school year, because I want to concentrate in school. Right now i have approximately $9,500 in my bank account and most of the money is what accumulated from relatives' gifts over the years. I notice that my dad tells me not to use a debit card, and I think the reason is that he wants me to use my parents' money so i can save up my bank account for the future.
Update: So how much should I save for an apartment in the future? Here are expenses I am thinking of. I definitely need my car, which my parents would buy for me, but then I need car insurance. I definitely need my food, cell phone, internet, water, electricity, and money to buy personal care stuff like toothpaste, toilet... show more So how much should I save for an apartment in the future? Here are expenses I am thinking of. I definitely need my car, which my parents would buy for me, but then I need car insurance. I definitely need my food, cell phone, internet, water, electricity, and money to buy personal care stuff like toothpaste, toilet paper, and soaps. I also have to spend money on gas for my car as well.
Update 2: My parents would be nice enough to spend money on some things like furniture. I really don't mind not having a TV and not paying for a tv bill but i would go on Youtube a lot.
Update 3: How much money do you truly need in a savings account to live in an apartment after you graduate college?