Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Why did Rod Rosenstein tell Trump to fire Comey and then automatically appoint Mueller as Special Counsel once Trump fired him?

In a real act of collusion Is this a set-up by the "Never Trump" Republicans and the Leftist "Resist Movement"?

Rosenstein's memo recommending the ouster of FBI Director James

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-e...

Rosenstein's Case Against Comey, Annotated

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/...

Come on and give your answer. I'm not going to bite. I like vigorous debate and have been known to give the best answer to those who attempt to give me one in return even if I completely disagree. BOO!

@ Anonymous,

If you were right he wouldn't have been able to appoint Mueller.

@ Anonymous,

@ Sookie,

That's real funny from someone who still insists that Trump colluded with the Russians.

@ Sandy,

Finally the Democrats investigated the hacking internally and concluded it was the Russians. They never allowed the FBI or CIA to use their computers as evidence!

Favorite Answer

This is even more a loony theory then Green Gazoo's: "Flynn was an Obama plant to make Trump look bad" gambit.

Believe me, I never thought I'd see that one topped.

Well done Sir, I tip me lid to you.

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

Terry you're just a troll! Otherwise you would have made a valid adult point!

You know this how..?

Good old fact-free Fabio strikes again...

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

You're a funny person aren't you? You couldn't even hold my Jock Strap foo!

Oh, so now cons are starting to admit the investigations exist and aren't just left wing fake news. Now they exist but must be conspiracies. Moving right along...

Fabio you are full of shyt. I have NEVER claimed that he colluded with the Russians. I continue to point out to brainwashed cons that we won't know the evidence of anything until the conclusions of the investigations. My gut tells me he did, but that's hardly a declaration of his guilt. You just love to twist people's words so you can assume what you want to about them.

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

I twisted nobodies words and you like Comey have never come forward to be honest enough to quell the fire!

Rosenstein was _ordered_ to write that memo. Either by Sessions or Trump, the only people with the authority to (why oh why didn't any of the Senators ask Sessions who during testimony??). The special investigator was him trying to redeem himself and his reputation for doing their dirty work.

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

I hope so. We need to get Trump out of office PRONTO.

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

So you want to give America to the world? I guess you think you'll get more of it in the process?