Why did my peanut and shellfish allergies came out negative when I'm having bad reactions?

Update: My reaction to peanuts is itchy face and sore throat and shellfish my chest burn and I can't breathe. I have been allergic to shellfish since I was little. I developed a peanut allergy 2 years ago back of senior year of high school. But yeah it out negative its been years a while since I atw those kind of... show more My reaction to peanuts is itchy face and sore throat and shellfish my chest burn and I can't breathe. I have been allergic to shellfish since I was little. I developed a peanut allergy 2 years ago back of senior year of high school. But yeah it out negative its been years a while since I atw those kind of stuff. Recently with peanuts my nose will itchy and get running when I smell them. Shrimp my chest would burn