Comics and Animation: What are your thoughts on that Black Panther trailer?!?!?

I thought it was awesome! Good for a first trailer, hopefully we'll see even more in trailers to come! I loved our look at Wakanda, seeing more of Claw after Age of Ultron, and Michael B Jordan's hair! As a kid, I was really sad because I couldn't think of that many black superheroes, but when I was introduced to Black Panther, I became obsessed. Such an awesome character, all hail the king!

So what do y'all think?

Best Answer

It looks pretty good. The two best moments for me were A) Klaw's interrogation and B) the jungle fight scene. What I really hope to see in this movie is great action; Black Panther's action scenes in Civil War were awesome, and I hope they can have just as good, or even better ones in this movie.

I actually am unimpressed. Quite frankly, the Black Panther character never impressed me in the comics either.

I understand the desire to want a decent black superhero character, but Black Panther isn't it. Have you see Netflix's Luke Cage? That was excellent. I would say it was the best of the Netflixverse shows so far.

The potential is there, I have 1 worry though, that they try too hard, a thing Marvel/Disney has been doing a lot lately, is that they go so overboard on trying to sell people on something, that they overdo it.

Looks Great. I will like to see the movie next year. I cannot wait.