Comics and Animation: What are your thoughts on that Black Panther trailer?!?!?

I thought it was awesome! Good for a first trailer, hopefully we'll see even more in trailers to come! I loved our look at Wakanda, seeing more of Claw after Age of Ultron, and Michael B Jordan's hair! As a kid, I was really sad because I couldn't think of that many black superheroes, but when I was introduced to Black Panther, I became obsessed. Such an awesome character, all hail the king!

So what do y'all think?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Best Answer

It looks pretty good. The two best moments for me were A) Klaw's interrogation and B) the jungle fight scene. What I really hope to see in this movie is great action; Black Panther's action scenes in Civil War were awesome, and I hope they can have just as good, or even better ones in this movie.

• 2 years ago

I actually am unimpressed. Quite frankly, the Black Panther character never impressed me in the comics either.

I understand the desire to want a decent black superhero character, but Black Panther isn't it. Have you see Netflix's Luke Cage? That was excellent. I would say it was the best of the Netflixverse shows so far.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The potential is there, I have 1 worry though, that they try too hard, a thing Marvel/Disney has been doing a lot lately, is that they go so overboard on trying to sell people on something, that they overdo it.

• 2 years ago

Looks Great. I will like to see the movie next year. I cannot wait.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.