How to cope with the feelings of sadness when struggling to conceive?

My wife and I have been trying to conceive for about a year. We thought it would be easy. Then I found out I have low sperm morphology. A fertility specialist checked us both and said my wife is fine and that I can go exercise and follow a specific diet to increase the chances. But the last two months I've... show more My wife and I have been trying to conceive for about a year. We thought it would be easy. Then I found out I have low sperm morphology. A fertility specialist checked us both and said my wife is fine and that I can go exercise and follow a specific diet to increase the chances. But the last two months I've struggled to get the days right.

When it's the day 8, 10 and 12, I can't finish. It's like a curse that keeps affecting me.

I just watched a movie tonight and at the end the couple talk about making a baby and that really upset me. I had to excuse myself to bathroom and felt like crying. I'm hurting a bit that we can't have a family yet. I really don't want to be forced to take the option of IVF. I'd love it if we could conceive naturally. And I think our lives would almost be complete if we have a baby and start a family soon.

Anyone else struggling to conceive that can share how they cope with the emotions?