Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

In Honor of Adam West, who just passed away, who was your favorite Batman Villian, from the 60's tv show?

I Always liked Vincent Price as Egghead, and all the "eggs-cellent" jokes. It was an eggs-ceptional tv show and Adam West was eggs-straordinary as Batman.

Update:

damn........why is Yahoo or Verizon, deleting all the great comments after a few days? There were dozens of excellent comments here,.!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Burgess Meredith was great as the Penguin. Quack quack quack!!!!

And Frank Gorshin was the worst as the Riddler. Not because he was bad or anything. Just because I hated spelling at that age. What kid wants to watch Batman and figure out riddles?!?! Now that was EVIL!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I grew up with that show YUP when it was first aired (looong ago)

I liked obviously the joker

And the cat woman was pretty hot

The riddler was nuts

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Julie Newmar as Catwoman.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Yes it was Vincent Price, he was my idol back then, even when I watch all of Vincent Price's scary movies.

RIP Adam!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Cat Woman

• 4 years ago

That would have to be Cesar Romero's "Joker."

"Biff!" "Bam!" "Pow!"

Rest in peace, Adam. You'll never know how much you entertained me when I was a little kid...

• 4 years ago

Catwoman. Specifically Lee merriweather

• 4 years ago

R.I.P. Adam West. I like him as Batman and one of my favorite classic tv show. He also played and voiced himself on Family Guy as Mayor Adam West.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes I liked the Egghead as well.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Never seen an episode. KAPOWW!!

• Arnold
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Oh no! This is egg-scruciating.

...but secretly, he was my favorite too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.