In Honor of Adam West, who just passed away, who was your favorite Batman Villian, from the 60's tv show?

I Always liked Vincent Price as Egghead, and all the "eggs-cellent" jokes. It was an eggs-ceptional tv show and Adam West was eggs-straordinary as Batman.

damn........why is Yahoo or Verizon, deleting all the great comments after a few days? There were dozens of excellent comments here,.!

• Favorite Answer

Burgess Meredith was great as the Penguin. Quack quack quack!!!!

And Frank Gorshin was the worst as the Riddler. Not because he was bad or anything. Just because I hated spelling at that age. What kid wants to watch Batman and figure out riddles?!?! Now that was EVIL!!!

I grew up with that show YUP when it was first aired (looong ago)

I liked obviously the joker

And the cat woman was pretty hot

The riddler was nuts

Julie Newmar as Catwoman.

• ?

Yes it was Vincent Price, he was my idol back then, even when I watch all of Vincent Price's scary movies.

RIP Adam!

• Mrs H

Cat Woman

That would have to be Cesar Romero's "Joker."

"Biff!" "Bam!" "Pow!"

Rest in peace, Adam. You'll never know how much you entertained me when I was a little kid...

Catwoman. Specifically Lee merriweather

R.I.P. Adam West. I like him as Batman and one of my favorite classic tv show. He also played and voiced himself on Family Guy as Mayor Adam West.

Yes I liked the Egghead as well.

Never seen an episode. KAPOWW!!

• Arnold

Oh no! This is egg-scruciating.

...but secretly, he was my favorite too.