Trump's infrastructure package he's hawking today is just another tax cut for rich guys, and letting corporations hide money overseas...?

....are we supposed to act surprised? (Sorry, I triggered Libcrusher into moving questions again).

Go scr*** youself libcrusher stop moving questions.

Obama passed several laws to try to get companies to move their money back here. Trump cancelled them all with EOs.

If a buthurt con is moving my questions because I blocked them, feel free to make your argument why I should unblock you and I will. If you can do something besides cuss me out, make threats and call racist names. Is that too much to ask? Or having me blocked already and trolling my questions all the time.

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

but, but, but, he said he was gonna lower us workin peoples taxes.

typical trump supporter

He wants private partnership rather than only federal funding to save taxpayers money.

Just another tax cut???? You mean our infrastructure is just fine?

Line up all of the poor people on welfare who operate multi million dollar construction companies and how many will you get? Answer: none.

• You're right, not one multinational corporation would exist without the poor and middle class to work for them and buy their products.

Do people like you even have your own vocabulary? Do you ever research facts behind claims of so-called "news" providers? Are you afraid to think for yourselves?

.

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Rarely. What DO I watch? I don't. I read. Except when I find UNEDITED, UNCUT video 'footage' of relevant news. Same with what I read.

Dude, it is NOT GOOD for you/me to let media hounds 'spoon-feed' us their prepackaged BS.

.