Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Didn't Chris Pine to a better job of acting like Captain Kirk in Wonder Woman then he ever did in the Star Trek movies?

Seriously, his character and acting in Wonder Woman had Captain Kirk written all over it. Far more Kirkish than in his 3 Star Trek movies.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's better writing, on-paper the characters are very similar, Steve, and Kirk both are adventurous fly-boys, with big personalities, and a knack for breaking the rules, and getting away with it.

If the Star Trek reboot was more in-depth(because the new Star Trek is super-shallow), Chris Pine could've taken James T. Kirk a lot further, as is proven by his Wonder Woman role.

• 4 years ago

All I know is, he sounded exactly like Jimmy Kimmel the whole movie and I couldn t get past it.

• ?
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

There is only one Kirk.

Attachment image
    Source(s): He's dead Jim.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

No

He does a great job with all of his acting. He is one of my favorite actors of all time. Very diverse in his acting skills.

I bet he could play an anorexic, obese, dog that turned into an earthworm, bitten by a lama that was an alien in disguise and make it entertaining.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Chris Pine did a good job as Kirk.....Kirk was a anal retentive emotionally stunted man

not a lot of room for Pine to go wild

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.