Didn't Chris Pine to a better job of acting like Captain Kirk in Wonder Woman then he ever did in the Star Trek movies?

Seriously, his character and acting in Wonder Woman had Captain Kirk written all over it. Far more Kirkish than in his 3 Star Trek movies.

Favorite Answer

It's better writing, on-paper the characters are very similar, Steve, and Kirk both are adventurous fly-boys, with big personalities, and a knack for breaking the rules, and getting away with it.

If the Star Trek reboot was more in-depth(because the new Star Trek is super-shallow), Chris Pine could've taken James T. Kirk a lot further, as is proven by his Wonder Woman role.

All I know is, he sounded exactly like Jimmy Kimmel the whole movie and I couldn t get past it.

• ?

There is only one Kirk.

Source(s): He's dead Jim.

No

He does a great job with all of his acting. He is one of my favorite actors of all time. Very diverse in his acting skills.

I bet he could play an anorexic, obese, dog that turned into an earthworm, bitten by a lama that was an alien in disguise and make it entertaining.

Chris Pine did a good job as Kirk.....Kirk was a anal retentive emotionally stunted man

not a lot of room for Pine to go wild