Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 3 years ago

Is my CELL PHONE "TAPPED?"?

While I was on the phone with a friend this afternoon, I suddenly heard a message "You have reached the maximum recorded message size" while talking. I could still hear my pal's voice and we could still talk while the automated message played. After we hung up, my phone notified me I had a voice mail. I called the voice mail, checked it, and the voice mail message was a recording of our phone call.

What do I do? Is it tapped? I had an interesting incident at school earlier (specialty technical school) and I'm concerned that they may have tapped my phone. I got a call from the school shortly after saying they cancelled my one on one class this evening. I thought the timing was odd. I didn't say anything on the phone call that could have gotten me in trouble, but I did complain about school a bit (isn't that what friends do when they talk? LOL).

My school is a very strict school and they take everything really seriously so if I have a bad day I'm afraid they'll spy on me.

What do you think?

Favorite Answer

No