Things are showing up that i didnt do?

on my google account, especially youtube, things are showing up that i didnt do. in my history it is say that ive watched videos that i havent watched and it subscribes to people that i havent subsribed to. it really only happens when im on my computer and on google. ive changed my password several times but it... show more on my google account, especially youtube, things are showing up that i didnt do. in my history it is say that ive watched videos that i havent watched and it subscribes to people that i havent subsribed to. it really only happens when im on my computer and on google. ive changed my password several times but it never helps.
Update: and adding one little thing, the things popping up are the randomest things. like things in other languages and stuff. i dont thing anyone i know would be watching that
1 answer 1