Has anyone used Plenty of fish dating site?

Using it, my main concern, deciding or not to try premium membership, is apparently when someone wants to meet me, it won't let me see who it is until I go premium

If I go premium, and find someone I like that is not a premium member, will they be locked out and not know that I want to meet them just like my situation now?

I have also noticed that local people are not getting or responding to my messages, the only messages or contacts I am getting are people across the country, or other countries

Favorite Answer

That exactly how it works. If someone is not a premium member and you are, then they can't see who you are unless they pay for Premium as well

Why not try other sites like OK Cupid, Bumble, Hinge, Coffee Meets Bagel or Tinder if you haven't found many people near you on POF? There may be more local people on some other site or app