Kyle
Kyle asked in SportsBaseball · 2 years ago

Since Joe Maddon drastically changed the line up today, what is your dream line up for the Cubs?

the line up today is

Ian Happ - CF - switch

Kris Bryant - 3b - right

Anthony Rizzo - 1B - left

Ben Zobrist - 2B - switch

Jason Heyward - RF - left

Miguel Montero - C - left

Kyle Schwarber - LF - left

Addison Russell - SS - right

John Lackey (pitcher)

Here's the rest of their roster - minus pitchers -

Wilson Contreras - C - right

Javier Baez - 2B (ss) - right

Albert Almora JR - OF (CF) - right

Jon Jay - OF (CF) - left

Zobrist and Bryant also can play out field. Happ can also play 2B. Russell can also play 2B

• Alice
    Best Answer

It's sad to see Cubbies fans become like Yankees bandwagoners since winning the WS. Every bit as delusional and entitled, pompous. What a shame.

• Kyle
      2 years agoReport

i've been a fan for 20 years since my family moved to the Chicago area when I was a kid.

It's about time the jackass did something. The Flubs dropped 6 in a row -- and were outscored 31-9 during the streak -- while the "genius" sat on his brain and did nothing.

And this "shakeup" wasn't that impressive because the team managed 3 runs and 5 hits and barely got the win.

Why is that fat @ss Schwarber still in the lineup? The tub of crap isn't even hitting his weight.

And how smart is Maddon to put Contreras behind the dish? He's made 8 errors and Cubs pitchers have tossed 23 wild pitches while he's back there. It's obvious he lacks the intelligence and talent to handle a pitching staff.

My "dream" lineup certainly wouldn't include Schwarber, Contreras, or Happ. I want guys who can actually play well in my lineup.