Can't get rid of SPOTS!!!?

As a 16 year old male I frequently develop new spots every day, the small ones I can handle, but larger ones are difficult to treat and can't even be popped as they have no head and they're under my skin, they can be quite painful as well. I've tried benzoyl peroxide from my doctor, neutrogena cream, toothpaste etc. But they simply don't work and seem to dry out my skin. I was wondering if anyone had any natural remedies for fighting spots and how to prevent them from reappearing?

Favorite Answer

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

• Alonso

These pads will help. One simple step that works to keep acne and acne scars away.

Niacinamide (aka Niapads ®) face pads help keep acne away by scrubbing open clogged pores, oily residues and exfoliation. Feel a pimple coming? Just wet a pad, place it on the pimple and remove it when dry. Sit back and watch pimple disappear. Works on body acne too.

These pads also help reduce skin hyperpigmentation (acne scars). Try it and see the difference.

I would try to spread oil on it. Olive oil would be an example

Pimples are hair follicles that are clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Sometimes they form the typical white or blackheads, but other times they don t. They may instead form hard, red nodules under your skin. First off you are going to need to start, if you don t already, gently wash your face everyday, twice a day. DONT touch or squeeze the pimples under your skin! This will cause an open wound that can leave a scar. If you use face moisturizer just be sure that it does not contain a lot of oils as this can cause more breakouts.

As far as getting rid of them, try to find products with the following ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sulfer, or Resorcinol. You can also use tea tree oil, just make sure to dilute it. To get rid of some swelling, hold an ice cube on the irritated area.

Acne is just a part of being a teen, it sucks, but when you get older, you shouldn t have much of a problem with it.

Source(s): WikiHow

Try dabbing witch hazel or apple cider vinegar on the spot. You WANT it to dry out the acne. Put a small dab, overnight, then wash and moisturize your face in the morning.