On Pokemon Diamond/Pearl can i bred my Glaceon and Espeon? I m trying to get a girl evee. Also how can i find Skitty? Ive looked everywhere.?

I looked on route 222 where it s supposed to be at but i cant find it no matter what i do

• Cantra
    Favorite Answer

Glaceon and Espeon are both 'Field' egg group, so yes you can breed them together. You could have used Ditto too. Eevee offspring only have a 12.5% chance of being female, but you'll get one eventually.

You can find Skitty on Route 222 like you saw, but did you see that it is a 'Swarm' pokemon? Each day a different pokemon appears in certain areas. You first must have the National Dex - outbreaks will not happen until you do. Then you have to speak to Lucas/Dawn's sister in Sandgem Town to know which pokemon is appearing that day. You may also see the info on a TV. Check them each day until they say that an outbreak of Skitty has been spotted on Route 222. You have a 40% chance of encountering one then, but they will not appear at all unless there's an outbreak.

• Cantra
      3 years agoReport

I don't think anything can affect the gender percentage.

So long as one of them (glaceon or espeon) is a female, you can breed them with ANY male pokemon to get an eevee egg, though the egg may not appear as fast. If neither are female, find a ditto and breed one of them with it. Eevee eggs are a pain anyway, they take a long time to both appear and hatch.