Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Now that CNN fired Kathy Griffin, will the Cons still complain on how CNN is fake news?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They still won't stop complaining about Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. I think we'll be hearing about Ms.Griffin for decades.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

sure because it is Still FAKE news

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

CNN is the biggest Lying Liberal Unnews media, they can't spell TRUTH

• 3 years ago

oh, the irony....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • -j.
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

They will complain that CNN is fake news unless CNN says something they already agree with, in which case their report is gospel truth.

No change.

• 3 years ago

Kathy Griffin was just the tip of the iceberg. Removing her will make no substantive changes at CNN.

• John
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

She hardly wasn't even the worst on the network. Look at Anderson Cooper literally rolling his eyes when Kellyanne Conway says something, or how that one lady (I don't care about her name) screams at the Navy SEAL for saying the CNN reporters could be biased and wanted a source. Not even mentioning Don Lemon and his constant liberal reporting and shutting down anything remotely conservative or independent. I mean, if four black people kidnap and beat an autistic teen shouting "f*ck Donald Trump, f*ck white people" isn't a hate crime, what is? Apparently anything white-on-black to Don.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

When they lie yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJhZ4PCiNw

Youtube thumbnail

You aren't very smart are you?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Logically, there is no connection between Kathy Griffin doing 'stupid people tricks' and whether or not the CNN reputation remains untrustworthy.

As long as CNN headlines scream about some unnamed person making uncorroborated and unverified claims, they can "proudly" wear the fake news mantle they earned.

• 3 years ago

huh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.