If muslims dont reject every kind of terrorism , How would they defend islam ? What do you think muslims?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

I guess they can't

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

We most Muslims hate terrorism because we love peace and we hate violence and destruction but we could not reject terrorists due to we do not have power to kick out them.We hope the government with arm forces to kick out them.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

@Kenzie I already know who you are and I have your account details so you might as well get rid of your mask.

Muhammad established monotheism in the Middle East, improved the rights of women and children, gave to charity and helped the poor and needy, fought battles in defence and let those go who surrendered, told Muslims not to hurt women, children, the old, the disabled, monks and priests, not to destroy people's home and cut down trees or hurt animals, he also improved the rights of animals too :)

Muhammad created a society where everyone practiced their religion freely, both males and females were treated equally and educated and established human right laws and equality.

Kafirs are ignorant and don't seem to realise that we Muslims can afford to buy books and educate ourselves unlike you. Every untrue remark you make about Muhammad, we can research and find it's false.

You only make us stronger in our faith and just show how stupid, weak, obsessed and insecure YOU are.

Source(s): @Brian we do not care what Kafirs think about us so we have no reason to lie. @Keith Christianity is a deceptive religion because they go around pretending to be your friend but try to convert you to their religion and won't accept your belief and call you anti christ.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

WHO IS ATTACKING THEM? THEY CAN PRAY INSIDE THEIR MOSQUES

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Nothing about his religion of course when some far-right politically or white supremacy nobody mention their religion...i bet he was Muslim .....The fact is, white nationalism, and the alt-right movement td, is imbued with Christianity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Caesar
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Not Muslim but i notice you little ignorance and explainable bias... By now, it should be very clear that Muslims condemn terrorism. All it takes is a simple Google search of any terrorist attack to find the plethora of Muslims publicly condemning it. Try it out.

Muslims want to defeat terrorism just as much as any other American, if not more. This is why we have Muslim women like Niloofar Rahmani and Kubra Khademi who are at the very frontlines fighting terrorists. This is why millions of Muslim youth are taking a stand against ISIS. This is why tons of Muslim groups and scholars repeatedly issue statements condemning ISIS, many even being beheaded by ISIS for doing so... but your news sources

don't try to show those maybe for some reason.

According to the Counter Terrorism Center at the United States Military Academy at West Point, Al-Qaeda kills over seven times more Muslims than non-Muslims. According to the UN, Muslims are the largest victims of ISIS. According to the State Department, Muslims are the largest victims of terrorism in general.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Most do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.