Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Are you angry about your Internet Privacy Law being revoked by Trump ?

Update:

Federal Communications Commission in October that would've forced your internet service provider, or ISP, to ask you before it collected certain personal information. Not anymore.

Update 2:

eventually privacy, healthy , safety all regulations to protect US citizens are being sold to the highest bidder by Trump.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's because Trump is a sick pervert.

• Login to reply the answers
  • blu
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

I'd say, "unhappy" is a more accurate word.

I'm pretty good at shielding my self f/ the effects of dt as he is living up to my low level of expectations f/ him.

What I find particularly disturbing was the chickenshit way he signed it ... behind closed doors. He did the same thing when he signed expanding gun access for the mentally impaired.

But, it's no surprise, it's just the reps pandering to the elite again at our expense.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes, but not surpised. Trump and his fan base will be our undoing & demise. United we stand, divided we fall. Trump doesn't care for any of us, not one of us at all. He lies & cheats, the same old style he repeats. We need a leader one who doesn't evade or dodge, trump is not our man he doesn't have a plan & does a terrible job. Here's to hoping 💚 for a better future, for today & tomorrow one not filled to the brim with hatred and sorrow. One that doesn't look grim with money needed to borrow.

Source(s): 📕poetry📕
  • 3 years ago

Covfefe

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yep.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yes of course I

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Obama spied on us for 8 years already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.