Muslims : What do you think of all the terrorist atrocities happening in the name of islam?

Every day we hear about suicide bombings and beheadings.i personaly cant understand it.i am tired of explaining its not islamic because you will never know when the next terrorist attack will happen.

Also what do you think about the conspiracy theories about israel supporting isis?.

isis hasnt attacked israel yet.but they attacked palestine through car bombings, hamas even executed isis sympathizer in gaza.

The only thing that gives me strength is that Quranic verse " Allah is the best of all Plotters".

So it doesnt matter who is behind all this.Islam will prevail.

Favorite Answer

They are the real losers and in fact they don't know the meanings of Islam . Neither they care about humanity and peace . They are real loser big losers

They make dirty to Islam and most Muslims as its followers and non Muslims hate them,so they will go to hell

• super

Simply one must follow both qur2an and sunnah to become a better practicing muslim.

because sometimes you may act kufar without your knowledge because you have never known what written in those two main sources, so , you just keep saying you are a muslim but not practicing it.

i surely not admiting that ISIS are muslims, they are the biggest kaafirs on earth and As a muslim its ur responsibility to eliminate those idiots because its our job, when a non-muslim did mistake to bring bad image towards islam, we kill them ,but when a muslim did that, we dont why? because we are letting the biggest traitor to be alive amongst us. firtsly eliminate the black evil within us, then lets eliminate the white devil outside

• Mintee

I am a muslim.. and I do not have to apologize for something "I" didnt do.. what do you hun think about all the terrorist attrocities happening by people in your own faith.. Yes,, there are christians, jews, buddists, athiests that commit terror too.. And dont sit there and say its not terror.. if anyone holds a gun to you, YOU ARE TERRORISED believe me.. So should you apoligize for the murderers rapes kidnappings, armed robberies, abuse, etc killed by people of your own color, people of your own faith.. I am mature enough to not hold another responsible for the sins of others.. why cant you.. that is certainly childish and wrong.. .. 99.999999% of all 1.6billion muslims on earth do not want terror and abhore it.. .. but we are tired of sitting here apologizing for things WE didnt do nor will ever do..

• super
      3 years agoReport

As usual, U always proving us that how mature woman you are. gd bless u sister, ameen

You joined YA to say that? I have been saying for years that Islam will be destroyed and many innocent Moslems will die because of people like you. You didnt listen. Now you see Moslems dying and blame everyone but yourself. Some plotter youre idiot Allah is.

Allah is God but you dont know Him. God is love. He is not youre plotter. Allah will win. He will be victorious through love and understanding and you will lose everything and for what? Because you want to hate?

I am not a prophet but I do know Allah and I know that your dysfuntional hate will be destroyed by Allah a positive God that only wants what is best for all of us. He is not youre God. He is the God of love and you know nothing about Him. You do not control Allah, He controls the world and love will win. You will lose.

Muslims go back to the hell hole you came from. You destroyed your countries. Now you have to destroy everyone else's.

• 3 years agoReport

Who the **** told you we destroyed our countries? You kaffirs are disgusting people. You colonised hundreds of countries in the past 50+ years and destroyed those countries.

• IOM

Muslims... "think"??? 😂

• Terry

John 16:2

and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God.