Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 3 years ago

Should I DITCH him? HELP!!!?

I have been dating a South American for 3 years. He never gives me compliments ever except says that I am OK looking but not beautiful.

He keeps making comments that he ends up with ordinary women but wishes he was with a supermodel 15 years younger. He is my age.

He likes putting me down. He won't allow me to wear makeup and stops me from going out with my friends or visit my family.

He has 3 children by 3 different women. One child died soon after being born, the second woman who had a child by him won't like him see the child and the third woman is low, class and vulgar. He says he may even have a fourth child but that he never did a DNA test and that the child is grown up now and he doesn't care.

Recently I found out he has been cheating on me behind my back with a 34 year old grandma for the last year who is cheap and tacky and looks like a prostitute. She comes from a ghetto.

He was supposed to come to my country twice on holidays this year to meet my family and cancelled on me each time at the last minute. Later I found out that he was spending time with his mistress the 34 year old grandma.

He made a phone call laughing and said to me, there is no women here my love. Mocking me while he was with his mistress!!

Also his grandfather told me I deserved better and that he is a womanizer who has children everywhere.

He only has primary school education. I have a university education.

I should leave him, shouldn't I? I hope that I will find a better man.