What years do you think are the best years of your life are?

I ask this because I often ask myself have I wasted the best years of my life? I ask this because when I was younger I got bullied a lot and had a lot of trouble making friends in my childhood and teen years and I pretty much kept to myself and watched TV since I had no one to hang out with. But I'm now... show more I ask this because I often ask myself have I wasted the best years of my life? I ask this because when I was younger I got bullied a lot and had a lot of trouble making friends in my childhood and teen years and I pretty much kept to myself and watched TV since I had no one to hang out with. But I'm now 26-years-old and I know I'm still young but I just can't get it out of my head that the best years of my life (my childhood and teen years) are gone and they weren't so good when I could've been hanging out with friends and going out with girls and having the time of my life and I feel like I'll never get those years back again.