Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelMexicoPuerto Vallarta · 3 years ago

How much money should I take to Puerto Vallarta?

Only going for a week , all inclusive.

Got 3000 in pesos already

How much more $$ should I take.

• AJ

Is the 3000 pesos for everything or for everything but the AI hotel? But 3,000 pesos is what about $150.

• Eastside Guz
      3 years agoReport

AJ is right! MXN pesos are not equal to USD. Take your ATM debit card and credit card for more $$

• Rogue

It depends on what you plan on doing. At the all inclusive resorts, they will have tour and excursion desks where you can plan your outings, and this is the best and safest. They take credit and debit cards. 3000 pesos is good for one person for a week. My wife and I take between 6000-7000 pesos for two weeks. This is to cover tips, incidentals in the resort shops, and buying souvenirs on the beach, or in PV. We only carry 1000 pesos at a time, and if we need more while we are out of the resort, we us a debit card at a bank ATM, which pays out in pesos. Do not try and organize tours or excursions from people outside of the resort, it's not always safe.

• 3000 pesos? is a joke? with this money you only have a good dinner in ONE NIGHT - you need for a 1 week in Puerto Vallarta almost $ 25,000 pesos

• You mean physically? Just take your bank card and withdraw when needed.