Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 3 years ago

What's your opinion of these three former Hong Kong leaders: Tung-Chee Hwa, Donald Tsang and CY Leung?

In your opinion, who’s considered the best Chief Executive in Hong Kong history Tung-Chee Hwa , Donald Tsang or CY Leung? Why do so many Hong Kong people dislike/hate Mr. Tung and Leung so much compared to Donald Tsang?

tung-chee hwa was probably the best of the three. i think many people consider tsang more western.

Because the evil foreign power(s) has spent tons of money in Hong Kong in the name of NGOs, brainwashing the Hong Kong people to go against the governments.

I don't know much about Tung, because I did not pay much attention to the politics in that period of time.

I don't know much about Tsang, I only know that he was a Christian but went astray and ended up in jail.

For Leung, I paid more attention to the politics during his administration, and I found him to be a very good leader. I like him a lot.

There is no true universal suffrage in the world, maybe that is because it actually does not work. Look at America, there is a rumor that there is a shadow government in the white house. If that is true, there is not a true universal suffrage even in America.

Puppets!

Without real universal suffrage in deciding a real good leader, HK continues wasting time and opportunities with no one dare moving forward a good road map for the territory.