Have you ever seen someone DIE?

Have you ever witnessed someone's death?

Favorite Answer

I saw some friends dead in a car accident, didn't technically see them die, as I was also in the crash so.. I just saw the aftermath.

I saw someone jump from a building once.

I've always had the bad luck of having seen old and sick relatives and family friends pass.

It is never more tolerable than the last; it hurts. You feel the loss. You can see and feel the world getting emptier. And it is miserable.

• Nicole

yes my mom

Yes. My sis in law. And a couple of nights ago my husband had a cardiac arrest and me and my child worked on him for 13minutes!! He was dying and coming back, then going again, the coming bCk!

Several times.

yes

Pretty much, We were on a coach trip to France, and had just come out of this nice restaurant to get back on the coach, when an elderly lady in front collapsed, at first we thought she had tripped, but she had actually had a heart attack, one of the company employees used first aid to keep her oxygenated until the french paramedics arrived, they worked on her at the side of the road for a good 20 minutes, but is wasn't looking good. They took her to hospital but she was DOA.

I was holding my fsther' s hand...

It's funny you should say that as although I am 74 I have never seen a dead person or see any one die.

• Yes.

Still haven't seen any thestrals, though.

No.