Why do you think he said this?

Okay, so I was just on a 12 day school trip and my class was split into 2 groups, after our groups were together again, one of the guys in the opposite group of me said "I know who likes you" being immature and all. So, naturally, I wanted to know who it was, because I don't have a very high self... show more Okay, so I was just on a 12 day school trip and my class was split into 2 groups, after our groups were together again, one of the guys in the opposite group of me said "I know who likes you" being immature and all. So, naturally, I wanted to know who it was, because I don't have a very high self esteem and I wanted to know who on earth would have a crush on me since I'm an ugly potato. anyways, I bribed him into telling me. It felt nice knowing that someone liked me, and my self esteem was a little higher. but then a few hours later he told me he was lying, but then he said he sort of lied. I asked what he meant and he made some gibberish explanation like "well think of this, two chickens have sex, and yeah" and that's all he said. What did he mean by this? And why would he lie about it?
1 answer 1