Will impeaching Trump start a war in the South?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you possibly can, asker SRJ, think "country" above all else on this issue, and the promises made by elected representatives to "protect against ALL enemies, both domestic and foreign."

No one is supposed to be above the law, and that includes the President of the United States. The criminally partisan too-far right-wing Republicans have for far too long now chosen to abuse the power entrusted to them by the voters in their respective districts and turned governance into an all-out propaganda-driven bully-brat unending, dollars-wasting, duties-shirking assault on any popular Democrats for whom the GOP wants to "lower poll numbers"----all to cheat their way into office.

If I was the one advising the Congressional Republicans, I would tell them to "Knock off this partisan crap!" and "Start putting the country first!" where the incompetence, corruption, violations of the U.S. Constitution, dangerous instability, and inanity of Trump and his inner circle is concerned. Just the blatant (and ONGOING) violations of the Constitution's EMOLUMENTS CLAUSE is enough cause for Congress to take strong action. There are many sound reasons why an elected politician---especially the highest office in the land---is not allowed to do any RACKETEERING or PROFITEERING while in office...and yet the GOP in both House and Senate seem quite reluctant to enforce the law for fear the mid-term election might turn against Republicans. It is this FEAR that will turn the mid-terms against the GOP---and the irresponsibility and duplicitous inaction on their part will tell the American people Republicans are too partisan to do their jobs!

If it is we, the people, who call for putting an end to the inane, insane Trump Presidency, then my guess would be there will be no big uprising or protest, other than a few holdover white supremacists and xenophobes scattered here and there. Educated people will easily see the wisdom of getting Trump, the lying anti-gay Pence (who was head of the transition team and knew about Flynn even though he later feigned being "out of the loop"), Bonner, et al. out of our White House. Paul Ryan (R-WI) would be next in line as House Speaker, and he worships Ayn Rand, author of "Atlas Shrugged" (put selfish self above all else), so he may not be much better, but at least he is the "devil we know" and we can deal with that.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

The conservatives will lose again, like always

• 4 years ago

Impeaching Trump would probably start a war between 45 states vs the 5 states that the Dems still fully control. Yeah...it would be a pretty short war

• 4 years ago

Impeaching doesn't mean he would leave office. Clinton was impeached but remained in office.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

They won't do anything except stomp their feet, have a good cry and mumble something about it being "it's all Obama's fault" while they wave their Chinese made Confederate flags in the air.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

No.

Look at what happened during 8 years under a "Black Kenyan Muslim Communist".

Nothing.

The Alt-Right is all bark and no bite. All the guns in the world can't help you if you're too afraid to use them.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If Trump is removed from office, Pence takes over, and he ought to be even more acceptable to the religious right.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Only in the trailer parks, and we can buy them off with a couple of six packs.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I hope so. It would be the perfect time to purge the confederate poison from this country...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Not in my city. We voted for Hillary.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.