I'm 21, and I feel like I've waste so much time and money. Can someone give an opinion on what would make me happiest?

I'm a 4th year student at RIT who transferred in 2-years ago. I am majoring in CS; however, during my applying to RIT, I was going to major in game development, but changed to cs, as it seemed safer because it's more broad. I love my friends, but often get depressed because they're my only friends, and... show more I'm a 4th year student at RIT who transferred in 2-years ago. I am majoring in CS; however, during my applying to RIT, I was going to major in game development, but changed to cs, as it seemed safer because it's more broad. I love my friends, but often get depressed because they're my only friends, and they are partiers too much and are simple and individualistic as the kind of people I want to spend time with. Because of this, I just started volunteering to meet people like this.
I have been feeling this way for awhile, but the feeling intensified/ was propagated when I met this girl on the bus, who I've only met in person once but texted for like three days. I know the texting was short-lived, but there was one day that the conversation was very fulfilling and inspiring. She did not say anything insightful, but was rejuvenating to me was who she was as a person. She is in the game program that I initially considered when applying.She is bi-sexual, a free person, who believes in live and let live,and believes in respect, as in not making fun of those for what they cant change ( which resonates strongly because I had a stroke and have disabilities).
Update: I feel as though, if I chose that program, I would've been happy because of that and potentially meeting more people like her. Instead of returning home for the summer, I was thinking about staying here to volunteer some more and meet people, maybe finding a relationship and/or meeting people like her. It's... show more I feel as though, if I chose that program, I would've been happy because of that and potentially meeting more people like her. Instead of returning home for the summer, I was thinking about staying here to volunteer some more and meet people, maybe finding a relationship and/or meeting people like her. It's too late to change majors; I was either going to continue with cs, try and double major (getting the courses that I'm able to take in my remaining time, or drop out.