College, and my scholarship in danger of being taken away?

I have made some substantial mistakes this past year, at college. They think I am a racist and are going to take my scholarship, I think. My final grades came, so it is too late to ask for any do overs on any assignments. The 1st was hard, the 2 semester the new professors came at me on attack mode. it is a... show more I have made some substantial mistakes this past year, at college. They think I am a racist and are going to take my scholarship, I think. My final grades came, so it is too late to ask for any do overs on any assignments. The 1st was hard, the 2 semester the new professors came at me on attack mode. it is a misunderstanding that is too far back to explain. what I am dealing with NOW is bad grades, I showed a lack of attention and they are mad at me because I had another incident. I had too many classes, but to them it looks like I should have gotten everything done. I have ineffective ways of completing tasks. trying to tell the professor how I was not a total jerk in my open writing assignment, instead of just letting it go, but then not handing it in. So I wasted time in weird ways, so basically I have no way of explaining. i I have messed this up in every way possible, they are concerned about me being an *** to ppl. I am going to talk to my advisor, it will be pointless, but what should I say. ppl don't like melodrama, but its too much I think to let go. The professors came at me for the accidental racial insistent, so I would gt it. I never needed to, but that professor wants to take me out of the ring now. Its not quite something in the open though, I said something accidentally off and they got made and started always pointing in my direction when they talk about white snots. I tried to bail out wit them, but it made it worse. help.
3 answers 3