Should Christians have our own Social Media version of Facebook?

Since they ban Christians due to prejudice we would have the same right to ban homosexuals atheists and other religions. Just for Christians to be able to talk to each other. I know there are forums, but that's not the same. For the homosexuals yelling "You can't ban us!" Facebook banned anything... show more Since they ban Christians due to prejudice we would have the same right to ban homosexuals atheists and other religions. Just for Christians to be able to talk to each other. I know there are forums, but that's not the same.
For the homosexuals yelling "You can't ban us!" Facebook banned anything to do with Christianity, we have the same right to ban homosexuals and others who want to rant their anti-Christian hate.
It would be for Christians to do everything they use to do on facebook before the Christophobic people got their way.
This is a sincere question to Christians. Any hater, I will report you for just that - hate.
Christians, would this go over ell, do you think? I have never done anything like that before but I considered checking into it. Maybe Christian who have the forums would like to have a social media page as well.
Update: Ugh smartcookie, you need to change your name because you are anything but a smartcookie. I said we are ban from FB and that YA is one place that is not banning Christians. And this question is for Christians. It really isn't hurting any of you for us to have a social media.
Update 2: methane mama when YOU say we can't post pictures of Jesus and Angels, you are the ones creating the division. I simply asked CHRISTIANS if they would like a place to talk about things and post pictures without getting harassed. A Christian Social Media is not meant to be a political soap box but a hang out... show more methane mama
when YOU say we can't post pictures of Jesus and Angels, you are the ones creating the division. I simply asked CHRISTIANS if they would like a place to talk about things and post pictures without getting harassed. A Christian Social Media is not meant to be a political soap box but a hang out where ever remark made isn't turned into a heated debate by anti-Christians.
Update 3: Christians. I am simply asking YOU if you would like a social media where we can talk about Jesus and God without being attacked. This is not a debate. It's a question on if you'd like to be free to fellowship with other Christians, not if you want to isolate yourselves to just that social media.