Why do so many celebrities commit suicide?

Chris Cornell, Kurt Kobain, Robin Williams and just so many other celebrities have all committed suicide. I could go on for hours listing them. You think that these successful, talented people would be happy but they did way before the rest of the population. I think I read something that said the average age they... show more Chris Cornell, Kurt Kobain, Robin Williams and just so many other celebrities have all committed suicide. I could go on for hours listing them. You think that these successful, talented people would be happy but they did way before the rest of the population. I think I read something that said the average age they live too is like 60 something. That's ridiculously bad.

I mean I can't help but think that this is a problem that needs to be addressed. Is it because we expect our performers to love what they are doing, and when they don't feel guilty? Is it the stress? Is it some other problem? These are not isolated instances of suicide it happens all the time. Seriously can we please address this? Why are people who are rich and talented miserable?