I'm from Idaho and I want to transfer to the University of Southern California, will they pay for my tuition if I cannot afford it?

Update: I know that USC's board approved on a 3.9% tuition hike for the 2017-2018 year after raising a tuition hike the year before. Their asking price is $53,448 and their room and board is $19,781 for double occupancy. I'm also aware that they charge a mandatory $450 orientation fee for a tour of the campus.
Update 2: I read online from various college admission sites that its actually easy to get into USC as a transfer student but many middle-class students struggle to keep up with payments. USC's tuition is higher than all the Ivy Leagues and Stanford. The LA Times posted that USC is the most expensive college in America.... show more I read online from various college admission sites that its actually easy to get into USC as a transfer student but many middle-class students struggle to keep up with payments. USC's tuition is higher than all the Ivy Leagues and Stanford. The LA Times posted that USC is the most expensive college in America. But for the price that I would be paying wouldn't I benefit from the prestige? Would I have more doors opened to me and treated like an Ivy League graduate?
Update 3: I know the school can be a little crazy on the money side, but I'm sure it'll pay off right? They charge $105 for a complete transcript which no other university charges and they also charge $499.50 per semester to park in their garage.