People who are evolutionism - centric , I don't think you understand how much of your theory is in E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G?

Update: When I read my kids a book on dinosaurs, it starts off ALWAYS saying they lived (and exactly) "65 Million years ago". I was reading a library book to my son today that said plants were the first life forms and around MUCH EARLIER than animals or people. I'm tired of this crap being taught to my kids... show more When I read my kids a book on dinosaurs, it starts off ALWAYS saying they lived (and exactly) "65 Million years ago". I was reading a library book to my son today that said plants were the first life forms and around MUCH EARLIER than animals or people. I'm tired of this crap being taught to my kids so sneakily...for those who say just teach them Creation at home, I do...but your propaganda bullshit is EVERYWHERE...we need balance in the school system, and you guys just don't get it.