What are your top 5 or 10 favorite Live Action Disney Movies (Including Marvel and Star Wars)?

For example:

1. The Avengers

2. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

3. Star Wars: The Force Awakens

4. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

5. Who Framed Roger Rabbit

6. Captain America: Civil War

7. Guardians of the Galaxy

8. The Jungle Book (2016)

9. D2: The Mighty Ducks

10. Cool Runnings

HM: Remember The Titans, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, National Treasure, Beauty and the Beast (2017), National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Doctor Strange, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Air Bud, Air Bud: Golden Retriever, Inspector Gadget, Glory Road, Rouge One: The Star Wars Story, and Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey

Update:

Those are my top 10 favorite.

One of my favorite movies to add: Angels and the Outfield

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Best Answer

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens

2. The Avengers

3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

4. Guardians of the Galaxy

5. Captain America: Civil War

6. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

7. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

8. The Jungle Book

9. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

10. Doctor Strange

Honorable Mentions: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Alice in Wonderland

• Lilly
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

The Farce Awakens was like watching crap on a screen. What a disgusting snorefest! So was Curse of the Black Pearl to be honest. Another snorefest. Guardians of the Galaxy is so **** too. I can't believe anybody actually likes mindless garbage like this. Disney are whores.

Screw ya'all. Thor is the best Marvel film ever!!!(Disney whores or not, idk.). Avengers was good too, but not as good. The second Avengers was fairly boring though. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids is pretty funny and Who Framed Roger Rabbit is pretty great actually. Remember The Titans is good. Disney are still whores!~

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

1. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

2. The Shaggy Dog

3. Darby O'Gill and the Little People

4. Pollyanna

5. The Absent-Minded Professor

6. The Parent Trap

7. The Ugly Dachshund

8. The Love Bug

9. The Shaggy D.A.

10. The Cat from Outer Space

Honorable Mentions:

The Black Hole

Dragonslayer

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Hocus Pocus

The Santa Clause

• 3 years ago

From Favorite to least favorite Captain America Civil War and Tha Winter Soldier Tha Avengerz Age Of Ultron IronMan 3 and IronMan 2.Could you answer this:https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.