Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 3 years ago

Which Little Brother for Scarlett?

Okay so I have a family in a story I am writing. A mom, dad, and their 9 year old daughter, Scarlett. At first I was just going to leave it as a family of three, but Scarlett wants a little sibling so I've decided to make it a perfect family of four; mom, dad, daughter, son.

The family so far is....

Mom: Aria Marie Montgomery-Fitz

Dad: Ezra Michael Montgomery-Fitz

Daughter: Scarlett Rose Montgomery-Fitz

Names for baby brother (first/middle names)...

Benjamin Alexander -- Benji or Ben

Benjamin Oscar -- Benji or Ben

James Henry --Jamie

James Matthew -- Jamie

Noah Patrick

Oliver Matthew -- Ollie

Oliver Thomas -- Ollie

And, before anyone says otherwise! I know the names sound like characters from Pretty Little Liars. It is because I am writing on Fanfiction(dot)net in the PLL category.

Please no rude or negative comments! Thank you. :)

Please no mixing and matching! The names are already set the way I like. Thank you to everyone who has answer so far. =)

Look, I think this is pretty simple. If you don't like the question, don't answer. All I wanted was some help to narrow down the names already on my list. It's not like I was asking for names to begin with. Jeeze, if this is type of answers I'm going to get, I'm better off asking my readers these questions.

Thanks to people who have answered the questions. I appreciate it. I'll stay away from this site for now on.

• Moya
    Favorite Answer

Benjamin Oscar

i never understood how one can write a story and cant figure out names

• And I never understood why people who don't like these questions, answer anyway, and then go and hide behind a blue anonymous.

I didn't ask for names. I'm asking for help to narrow down the list I already have.

Scarlett and Jamie Noah

• Marie

Benjamin Alexander is my favorite

Benjamin Alexander

:-)