Can I do surgery on my boyfriend?

Okay so the doctors said my bf needs heart surgery. He said it's going to cost around $30,000. We're kind of broke because we spent all of our money on fancy new computers. Do you think it's okay for me to do the heart surgery? I watched some youtube videos on how to do it, and I just watched like 13... show more Okay so the doctors said my bf needs heart surgery. He said it's going to cost around $30,000. We're kind of broke because we spent all of our money on fancy new computers. Do you think it's okay for me to do the heart surgery? I watched some youtube videos on how to do it, and I just watched like 13 seasons of Grey's Anatomy, so do you think I could do it???? I heard you could order supplies on amazon.
Update: Hey, i'm sorry for any inconvenience. This question was a joke. I took it too far.