Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Agree or Disagree? This proves that Trump deserved to win against Hillary? Donald Trump broke the rules of modern politics & won anyway?

Donald Trump campaigned on the cheap. While Hillary spend Lots of money.

Donald Trump spoke with a Potty Mouth

(He salted his speeches with vulgarities). While Hillary spoke with Political Correctness.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump won because he spoke to working class people about what they were most concerned about, jobs and the economy. How he was going to protect and grow jobs. Folks in states like PA, WI, MI, OH, etc. responded to this message.

Hillary on the other hand went full SJW and made the campaign about Trump and how he was evil, but ignored the working class folks completely. The one thing I saw her say about jobs was that she would push for more job retraining programs for those who lose their jobs. UGH!

Trump spent less because he manipulated the Liberal News media to always keep his name in the news. Good or bad, it was wall to wall coverage of Trump in those last few weeks and Hillary barely got mentioned.

• 4 years ago

who cares. the election is done, and Trump didn't win because he was such a great candidate that people couldn't resist. Now we pay the price with a complete moron that discusses secrets with the Russians in the OVAL OFFICE (where they should never be in the first place)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

He was very inventive and it was Hillaries SHILL baggage that cost her the election and the media and thier mega bank masters sunk everything they could give into Hillary and when she lost they were stultified and now they are working tirelessly to fire up thier base to FOOL THEM into thinking that trump is about to face impeachment because of felonious collusion with Russia but when the final report is that there was NO collusion what so ever and thus no grounds for impeachment what so ever the snowflake Dems will experiance the second wave of angst over Trump which the plan is ,I guess is to help the Democratic Party in the midterms because they desperately need it since the Trump movement has pretty much re-written the rules of modern politics so to answer your first question I agree

• 4 years ago

Mrs. Bill Clinton would have appointed more nutjobs, like Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the SC. That alone told me, who I would NOT vote for. She said she "dreamed of a world without borders". She was going to put coal miners out of business. Add the fact, she is a criminal, and I could have won the Presidency

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ruth
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Hillary is a crook with a rapist husband. Only liberals would vote in that trash!

• 4 years ago

Lies. All of it.

In the age of Superpacs, that claim is ridiculous.

But even by that standard, he lied.

He campaigned for money, and took money from the Republican party, like all other candidates.

The only thing different about Trump is how shamelessly he lies. He outdid even the politicians.

And conservatives, of course, the perfect suckers bred by a regime of lies, morning, day, and night, all fell for it, because they have been groomed for a good solid generation and a half to be the perfect suckers for this kind of shameless huckster.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

How does that prove he "deserved" to win? He used vulgarities so that means he should be POTUS? I don't get the connection.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Disagree.

All it proves is that Trump spent less than Clinton.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Trump has just turned out to be a friggin' joke (as predicted).

Trump is an American embarrassment.

• 4 years ago

Disagree.

Says more about the level of corporate media control over the uneducated masses.

The American voting public is by and large rather lazy, tends to be only reached in sound bites, and quickly loses any memory retention after 30 seconds.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.