Will you join me in my garden?

My betwixed and between garden is a wonderful sight, as in early morning I walk the crazy paved path, which meanders first to the left and then to the right. Where at each turn an unexpected view delights my eyes. Not a new sight but and old one that through the seasons of the year has changed. In it's changing... show more My betwixed and between garden is a wonderful sight, as in early morning I walk the crazy paved path, which meanders first to the left and then to the right. Where at each turn an unexpected view delights my eyes. Not a new sight but and old one that through the seasons of the year has changed. In it's changing affords me something quite spectacular. The early Crocus, Daffodils, Primrose, Polianthus and winter Aconite. All greet me with that special smile which only flowers can give. A wild Arum plant thrusts it's white sheath up from the soil. Where had it come from? I am pleased that it has chosen my garden to grow and to flourish.
An Elder Berry bush has taken root by the front gate, but as it looks so happy and content, who am I to move it? If I at times move my pathway to accomoate some happy growing perennial so let the Elder Berry be, for the thought of delicious wine comes to mind. And in their season Dandelion and Burdock and Nettle, Parsnip and Turnip, all to delight the pallet.
Let the silver dew feed my garden and you will find in me a happy person.
1 answer 1