Liability of regrettable facebook conversation, any way to delete?

I kind of went on a drunken rant in a personal message to a friend (girl) on Facebook, I didn't attack her but I insulted some other people. Then she replied, and I engaged more which means in the future, it's not like I could claim someone hacked my account or anything, it was clearly me. I'm now... show more I kind of went on a drunken rant in a personal message to a friend (girl) on Facebook, I didn't attack her but I insulted some other people. Then she replied, and I engaged more which means in the future, it's not like I could claim someone hacked my account or anything, it was clearly me.

I'm now thinking that in the future, she could pull that out and really tarnish my reputation. I know deleting it on my end doesn't delete it on hers so,

-Is there any law that would protect me from her publishing it in the future?

and

-If I start a new FB account with a separate email, and shut down my old account will her official record of the conversation go away with it?

I feel like there should be some way to demand FB erase something you put out there.
But I'm sure you sign that all away in the TOS.

What do you think?
Thanks!